Thursday, February 22, 2018

No Tomorrow by Carian Cole #Teaser



♥︎ An Emotional New STANDALONE by Carian Cole ♥︎
No Tomorrow by Carian Cole is releasing on March 8th!
You'll need tissues. And a rugged case for your Kindle, because you might throw it.

✭ PREORDER on iBooks: http://bookl.ink/NoTomorrowItunes

✓ Sign up for updates, excerpts, and release alert: https://www.subscribepage.com/NT
✓ Add to Goodreads: http://bookl.ink/No-Tomorrow-GR

The people we love are thieves.
They steal our hearts. They steal our breath.
They steal our sanity.
And we let them.
Over and over and over again.

*********************************************

They say you never forget your first time. 
Mine was with a homeless musician who effed my brains out under a bridge.

He was my first love. And sixteen years later, I still can’t get him out of my head.

He broke all my rules.
He also broke my heart.

I watched him climb to stardom, cheering him on from afar.
But I was never a fan; just a girl in love.

Like a tornado, he spiraled, leaving a path of destruction in his wake.

But love conquers all, right? It has to. Because here I stand, ravaged and ruined, needing it to be true.

You can’t go back, but I want to. Back to the bridge. Back to when he sang only for me. Before he was famous. Before he shattered my heart.

I thought I knew everything about him.
But I could not have been more wrong.

He promised me every tomorrow. And here I am, waiting. 
And hoping. 
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!